Sunday, August 9, 2009

What a weekend

What a weekend we had! It all started Sat. with the first annual Northern Keaton Family Reunion. There were about 60 brave Keaton's who came out and huddled together under the pavilion at Holly State Recreation Center. Then Sunday my family gathered together to celebrate Joanna's and Allies birthday on what was the hottest day of the summer. I'm not complaining or anything about the heat but my family looked a little sweaty sitting outside for dinner. Yes, I made them eat outside in this heat. It was my party and I can eat where I want to, so I did. Sorry family...The best part of the weekend was having Joanna home. I miss my girl and it had been a long time sence our family had spent any time with her. You are loved little girl and it was so good to have you home!

No comments: