Monday, June 28, 2010

North Central

Off we went on Sunday, in the Rain, heading up to Ride the North Central Trail. Why we continued on I don't know because it was pouring rain the whole way up there. After several calls back and forth between the cars we said, let's just go for it and if nothing else we will just find a cute little place and have breakfast, because you all know I ride to eat and I eat even if I can't ride. Well we found that cute little place in Indian River, had our breakfast, the rain stopped, so off we went. I'm so glad we continued on. It was a great ride along Mullett Lake through the woods and open fields right into Cheboygan. If you would have told me we would be riding 41 miles this day I would have told you that you were crazy. What an adventure we had along the way.

1 comment:

KDV said...

Looks like SO much fun!