Friday, April 2, 2010

open window

We Rode 27 miles on  the White Pine Trail today with Dave and Bobbie. This has to be one of my favorite trails to ride. You might ask, why would you drive all the way to Grand Rapids to ride your bike, well, because we can and some day we may not be able to. Someone said recentley that we are in a small window of time. You know that time inbetween raising your children then taking care of your parents. You never know what life has in store, why I could break a hip at any moment! So while my window is still open and my hips are still working I want to make the most of every opportunity. Some day my window will close and I will have an open door to all of my wonderful memories.




There is always ice cream at the end of the trail

3 comments:

KDV said...

Looks like a FUN time! ...next time...hopefully! :) Love the pictures and to be able to join in on the memories!

CATHY said...

what wisdom my eldest sister has. Open Window? Hips? Yes, I thought I had noticed a peculiar limp the last time we were together. Perhaps a little hip dysplasia setting in? You're such a nut! .... and I love you for it! Miss you like crazy!

Denise said...

Thanks Kim. I hope we can make alot more memories together. And Cathy...biking sure hit's the spot!!!!