Friday, July 24, 2009

Girlfriend day

It seems like forever sence the girl's have gotten together and I missed them all. We had so much to catch up on, new Grandbabies, job interviews, bike rides, vacations, window's of time and on and on. There was so much I just hope I didn't miss anything. This picture is of Sharon's gate leading into her pool. Thankyou for letting us come and float and talk and eat more snacks and let our friendships blossom even more.
As always we must eat when we get together. I missed those of you who couldn't come today....

Kim's yummy sandwich...the rest of us had salads and lot's of brown roll's with honey butter and cinnamon....


I

1 comment:

KDV said...

Yummm...my sandwich looks soooo delish! Wish I had one right now! Didn't we have a good time yesterday?! I feel so blessed to have such wonderful, dear friends! Love you!!

PS Thanks for posting for us!!