Saturday, June 13, 2009

Thanks to Bobbie

So I woke up today to rain and the weather report was looking rather bleak...I had been so looking forward to going on our bike trip today...the phone began to ring and the message was the same....I think we should cancel the ride today....I hadn't heard from Bobbie yet so I picked up my cell phone and sadly punched her digits into my phone...I expected to hear from her...so the ride is off today but "no" not Bobbie she picked up the phone....Dave and I are going no matter what...REALLY...I said... then I'm going to...and much to my surprise and delight others decided to join in on the adventure. Not a drop of rain was felt, except the one that Kim felt on her nose, the sun came out...it was a perfect day....thanks to Bobbie we had and awesome day on the Bay......

No comments: