Saturday, January 3, 2009

IT'S OFFICIAL

It"s Official...as of 5 o'clock Jan. 2nd 2009 Tom is now a happy home owner!! It's his first home...a place he can call his own...the best Christmas gift given to him from God...it just brings tears to my eye's he has worked so hard his entire life...it has not been easy for him, overcomeing many obsticles...I'd like to find the "Professional's " who told me when he was 7, to never expect him to go very far...but ya know what...they don't know my God and they had no clue what God's plan was for his life!






2 comments:

Amanda Lang said...

YEA for Tom! Where is his house? what is it like???

Denise said...

I have some pictures to post...His house is in Grand blanc Township... off of Baldwin Road... it is such a nice house and we are so excited for him...my new camera card is not working so I need to figure out why it has the pics on it...